Thank you for connecting with us today. We look forward to serving your needs through our online platform. There are a myriad of opportunities to get involved and grow at The Lighthouse Church. While you’re here, I ask you to give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the other 99%. Give me 1 year of your life as an online ministry partner, and I guarantee it will never be the same. Click below to find a group to serve or discover resources and products to enhance your life. It’s your moment to get plugged in at The Lighthouse Church.

Lighthouse Church - Pastor Keion Henderson
I Want To Be Connected

Thank you for your desire to connect with the Lighthouse Church. You will now receive notification of our services and general church events or announcements. If you would like to get connect to a ministry or group please select I am ready to serve.

Member Services - Multi-Cultural Ministries Houston
Member Services

Click A Service Below

lh-university - Pentecostal Churches In Houston
Lighthouse University

Start your new members course by clicking above link.

I'm Ready To Serve - Online Church Sermons
I’m Ready To Serve

By Clicking here you are ready to connect to our Stick, Stay and Serve Motto through one of our Ministry or Groups.

The Lighthouse Church App


Get Our App & Connect to

all Our Activities in

One Medium.

phone-mockup - Lighthouse Churches Near Me

Stay in Touch